Title: Investment Banking Vice President
Company Summary: A specialized middle market investment banking firm is currently looking to add an Investment Banking Vice President to their rapidly growing team. The Vice President within this team will operate in a strong entrepreneurial environment, leading deals teams and operating closely with clients throughout the execution process. You will have the opportunity to join during an exciting growth period with room for personal growth and upward mobility.
Investment Banking Vice President will be responsible for:
- Assisting senior bankers in managing all aspects of transaction execution
- Assisting senior bankers in business development
- Managing daily client interaction and keeping clients informed throughout the deal process
- Leading firm initiatives to improve overall processes
- Coaching, training and mentoring Associates and Analysts
Investment Banking Vice President should have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of Investment Banking experience.
- MBA or Bachelors in Finance, Economics, Business or related fields.
- Healthcare Investment Banking experience preferred.
If you are interested in the Investment Banking Vice President role, then please don't wait to apply.