We are partnered with a National Upper Middle Market Investment Bank that is looking to add an Investment Banking Vice President to their Aerospace, Defense, & Government team who will be directly working with senior investment banking professionals on engagements. In addition, to deal execution, the Vice President will offer the right individuals a chance to rapidly grow along with the firm and help set the direction of future growth initiatives. If you're looking for an opportunity that welcomes your entrepreneurial spirit, this would be a great opportunity for you. This role will sit in Washington DC.
The Investment Banking Vice President will be responsible for:
* Preparation of materials for and participation in business development opportunities, as well as prepare buyer lists and draft marketing materials for M&A transactions, including teasers, information memoranda, and management presentations.
* Construct fully integrated, detailed financial models to support M&A transactions, FP&A engagements, or business valuations
* Populate and manage online data rooms and facilitate the confirmatory due diligence process
* Interaction with clients, potential buyers, and targets
The Investment Banking Vice President should have the following qualifications:
* 3-5 years of prior experience in investment banking, private equity, corporate development, accounting, consulting or corporate finance
* Strong M&A Execution Exposure
* Analytically oriented with significant financial modeling experience
* Ability to work a demanding but collaborative and team-oriented schedule with minimal supervision