Title: Investment Banking Senior Associate
Company Summary: We are currently partnered with an Independent, Upper Middle Market Investment Bank out of Atlanta, GA looking to add Investment Banking Senior Associates to their Distributions and Industrial Services team. This bank has a proven track record of investing in their employees and giving them a clear path for upwards mobility, as most of the senior leadership began as Analysts in the company.
Investment Banking Senior Associate will be responsible for:
- Running private and public buy-side and sell-side M&A processes and assisting in their execution.
- Conducting extensive industry, market, and company-specific research.
- Building and maintaining client relations with established and prospective clients.
- Manage and mentor analysts by providing detailed guidance and feedback, managing information flow, and providing credit and exposure information to analyst, as appropriate.
Investment Banking Senior Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 3+ years of Investment Banking experience.
- Extensive sell-side experience.
- Experience with Industrials or Distributions is a plus.
If you are interested in the Investment Banking Senior Associate role, then please don't wait to apply.