We are partnered with an award-winning, established, lower Middle Market bank and their Sponsor Finance team. They provide senior debt financing to private equity sponsors across the United States. They support the acquisition, recapitalization and growth investment efforts of private equity firms operating in the lower middle market.
They are looking to add an experienced Associate to their Sponsor Finance team. The Associate will be responsible for all aspects of due diligence and post-closing portfolio management.
The Associate will be responsible for:
- All aspects of due diligence, review of deal materials, preparation of memos
- Underwriting New Transactions and Financial Modeling
- Independent Industry Research
- Post-Close Portfolio Management including, but not limited to monthly financial reporting, trend analysis, performance, monthly reports, and management relationships
The Associate should have the following qualifications:
- BA/BS in finance, accounting, economics or a related field
- Minimum of two years of transferable financial experience with exposure to financial modeling and analysis
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Prior cash flow lending or transaction accounting experience preferred
If you are interested in the Associate role, then please don't wait to apply.