International midmarket Investment Bank is expanding their Healthcare Investment Banking (M&A) team for a successful Senior Vice President or Director to join them in their London office.
The team have a broad coverage of the Healthcare space now looking for an established Snr Vice President / Director, to come in and continue to drive the lean team's extensive success.
- Assist in the targeting and closing of new deal opportunities.
- Participate in selling/pitching services/products to clients
- Build and maintain relationships with client senior executives.
- Execute extensive financial/ valuation analyses for complex and high impact deals.
- Review all analyst and associate work for consistency, correctness and formatting, taking responsibility for client materials and reports.
- Take the lead on solving problems which arise in execution and origination.
- Act as lead "on the job" trainer for associates and analysts.
- Actively participate in recruiting and training activities.
- Additional responsibilities as requested.
- 7+ years' experience at an Investment Bank in an M&A focused role; either M&A product or sector coverage teams
- Healthcare Investment Banking experience strongly preferred, but experience in relatable sectors such as Consumer/Consumer Healthcare, Business Services, Real Estate, will also be considered.
- Ideally candidate will have experience in Healthcare Services / Care / Hospitals etc...
- In-depth knowledge of the Healthcare M&A markets as well as demonstrable interest and/or deal success in the space
- Strong sell-side M&A deal experience and execution capabilities
- Bachelor's Degree
- Detail oriented with exceptional analytical abilities
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Ability to lead transaction processes and pitch new business with moderate senior banker oversight
- Excellent culture
- Hybrid working model
- Competitive Salary + annual discretionary bonus