Elite American Investment Bank is expanding their Technology M&A team for entrepreneurial Investment Banking (M&A) Associate with strong execution capabilities following a record year across all their industry groups.
Globally renowned mid-cap platform, with exceptional culture, deal flow and career progression.
If you're a high performing Investment Banking Associate, with strong sell-side M&A execution skills in Technology, TMT, FinTech or related sectors, apply below!
- Assist in the targeting and closing of new deal opportunities.
- Participate in selling/pitching services/products to clients
- Build and maintain relationships with client senior executives. Consistently exceed client expectations.
- Provide direction on financial/valuation analyses approach for valuing debt and equity.
- Execute extensive financial/ valuation analyses for complex and high impact deals.
- Suggest innovative approaches for due diligence, research and analysis efforts.
- Offer creative and insightful resolution to issues or problems arising in execution and origination.
- Act as lead "on the job" trainer for relevant juniors on your team, providing constructive feedback.
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with applicable rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Additional responsibilities as requested.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 4+ years of prior investment banking experience in an M&A team (product or sector coverage)
- Strong deal experience and execution capabilities, ideally 6+ sell-side M&A transactions on the CV
- Technology, or relevant sector, M&A experience required - FinTech, Software, TMT, Tech...
- Detail oriented with exceptional analytical abilities (LBO / DCF / 3 statement models etc)
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Adaptable and strong multi-tasking capabilities
- Strong Business acumen, sound judgement and problem solving skills
- Base Salary: £115,000+
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Renowned for strong team culture across the global franchise, with regular social activities and opportunities for global integration
Please attach your deal sheet when applying.