We are currently partnered with a MM Investment Bank looking to add an Investment Banking Associate to their Aerospace, Defense & Govt. Services team in Washington D.C. This Investment Banking Associate will have the opportunity to join a team that is on track to have another record year, gaining sell-side M&A reps and experience working directly with clients and senior bankers.
Investment Banking Associate will be responsible for:
- Preparing and delivering presentations throughout the deal execution period.
- Assisting in the execution of M&A transactions, mostly on sell-side M&A, some buy-side M&A.
- Conducting extensive industry, market and company-specific research.
- Building and maintaining client relations with established and prospective clients.
Investment Banking Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 2+ years of Investment Banking experience.
- MBA or Bachelors in Finance, Economics, Business or related fields.
- Personable, strong work ethic and coachable.
- Open to: Corporate Development, Big 4 accounting, Audit & Assurance, Transaction Advisory Services (TAS), Private Equity.
If you are interested in the Investment Banking Associate role then please don't wait to apply. Email me over a copy of your resume and we can schedule a time to chat.