A leading and reputable middle-market Investment Bank is seeking an experienced Investment Banking Associate to join their growing Consumer and Retail team. This bank offers an industry-leading platform that focuses on originating and executing a tremendous amount of M&A transactions as well as Capital Markets deals. The ideal candidate for the Investment Banking Associate will be a seasoned banker with extensive transaction experience. This role is on-site in Atlanta, GA.
Investment Banking Associate Responsibilities:
- Assisting in the execution of M&A transactions, such as financial modeling, valuation, comparable and relative value analyses.
- Preparing and delivering presentations throughout the deal execution period.
- Conducting extensive industry, market and company-specific research.
- Mentoring, training and supervising analyst level bankers.
Investment Banking Associate Requirements:
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience within investment banking
- Consumer and Retail experience not required as long as the individual possesses good M&A reps
If you are interested in an Investment Banking Associate role, please don't wait to apply!