We're working with an Upper Middle Market Global bank looking to bring on an experienced analyst to their generalist team which focuses on tech, consumer, and sponsors. This firm is very prominent within the middle market, to the extent of having both sell-side and buy-side exposure, and their SF location is home to an impressive spread of senior leadership.
While direct Investment Banking Experience is preferred, the firm is also interested in individuals with a background in Leveraged Finance. An LBO modeling test is the first step in their interview process, so anyone who is very confident in their LBO skills is encouraged to apply.
- Strong financial modeling skills, valuation skills (DCF, LBO, Comparables etc.)
- Experience building pitchbooks and CIMs
- Strong Excel capabilities
- Critical thinker with ability to take initiative and think on your feet
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
If joining a strong global middle market shop with strong name recognition is of interest to you, feel free to apply and we will be in touch ASAP.