A Leading Investment Bank is looking to add an Investment Banking Analyst to its growing team. The Investment Banking Analyst will be responsible for transaction execution within the healthcare sector. Coming off a record year, with a full deal pipeline, our client is looking for top bankers from leading platforms to drive execution. The Investment Banking Analyst will have the opportunity to join a top platform, with incredible deal flow and reputable transactions within the healthcare sector.
- Assume ownership for transaction execution, including modeling, presentations, and relative tasks
- Conveys a genuine interest in and understanding of the client's business and industry and provides both broad and specific information and suggestions for improving the business
- Supports and generates business development and client service activities
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in the financial services industry, preferably with extensive M&A experience within the healthcare sector
- Extensive experience working on sell-side transactions
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with all organizational levels, including senior management