A leading investment banking advisory firm is seeking an Investment Banking Analyst to join their team in Singapore.
You'll be working in the Mergers & Acquisitions team to provide corporate, institutional and wealth management clients with advice, solutions, execution and full access to the world's capital markets.
- Origination and execution of investment banking transactions (including buy-side and sell-side M&A transactions and equity/debt raisings)
- Hand on execution, working closely with clients through cross-border M&A transactions
- Analyse the investment behaviours of public/private companies
- Preparation of pitch materials and presentations.
- A university degree in finance, accounting or business management
- 2-3 years experience in buy-side tier 1 investment banks
- Solid financial analysis skills, excellent attention to detail, with the ability to produce accurate presentation material and financial analysis quickly
If you are interested apply online today. We regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)