We are looking for an Investment Analyst/Associate to join a reputable Pan European Real Estate Fund in London. The fund manager look at small/large cap equity tickets and sector-agnostic acquisitions in the EU market.
- Preparation of financial models for potential investment opportunities in UK/Ire/Eur
- Preparation of IC memos for Investment Committee presentation
- Coordination of all pre and post due diligence relating to investment opportunities
- Management Sourcing and analysis of potential investments across different sectors.
- 1-2 years (Analyst) or 2-3 years (Associate) of Real Estate Investment Banking or Real Estate Private Equity experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in a finance related degree.
- Highly skilled with financial analysis, modelling, budgeting, and forecasting skills (there will be a modelling test).
- Additional European languages desirable.