We are currently representing an global private equity secondaries firm with over $5BN of assets under management. The firm has offices in Paris, New York and Singapore. The firm invests primarily in secondary transactions of private equity assets.
They are looking to add an Investment Analyst to join the investment team in Paris. As a member of the team, you will contribute to all aspects of the investment process, including origination, analysis, monitoring, legal negotiations and fundraising.
- 1 to 2 years experience within Investment Banking, Private Equity or Secondary Fund of Funds.
- Outstanding academic achievements at a top-tier university
- Excellent financial modelling and valuation skills
- Passion for investing
- Fluent English with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of additional languages a plus
- Reviewing, analysing, and underwriting transaction opportunities
- Analysing the long-term viability of portfolio companies
- Building valuation models for funds and portfolio companies
- Participating in due diligence meetings with General Partners and portfolio company management teams
- Preparing investment analysis for presentation to the firm's Investment Committee
If this sounds like you APPLY NOW!