Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Minimum of 3 years in Private Banking or relevant Investment Experience.
- Responsible for providing investment consulting services and portfolio analysis to the existing and prospect U/HNW Clients.
- Supporting sales team by providing routine market updates, investment ideas initiating and products training.
- Target maximum clients retention and acquisition of assets via constant communication with clients and Relationship Managers.
- Self-motivated and possess strong communication, influencing and organisational skills.
- Ensure compliance with both internal and external requisite compliance requirements and conduct the business in a professional manner.
- English and French necessary. German recommended.
- Competitive base compensation
- Standard pension and benefit