You will be an Internal Auditor based in the Luxembourg area overseeing the flow of financial information surrounding the investment management sector. You will be with a highly experienced, international team and report findings and provide professional expertise across a variety of audit subjects.
- Reporting of all financial transactions that happen based on occurring investments.
- Being an active team member within the audit team and actively implement audit engagements with a focus on investment management.
- Helping the audit team expand and grow, implementing improvements to the audit functions, improving operational efficiency and effectiveness of audit reports, and providing recommendations to senior management.
- Collaborating with multiple teams (globally) and assessing their quality of financial information.
- Becoming the main point of contact for a variety of different audit-related issues throughout the business and its investments.
We are looking for a profile that closely matches:
- You have 1 - 3 years of professional experience within an internal audit department. Ideally within financial service institutions such as banks, venture capital firms, financial consulting or similar.
- You have a background in asset management and ideally within other financial services. (Banking, Funds, private equity, etc)
- Fluent in German & English
- Bachelor's degree (ideally Masters) in business administration with a focus on finance or similar subjects related to finance.
- CPA, CIA, CISA, CFE or similar certification(s) is very desirable.
- Great inter-personal skills - You will be working a within a team and different departments as well as managers. You will also need excellent analytical skills for conducting financial reporting.
My client is one of the world's leading investment management organizations with more than 70 billion Euros of assets under their control. The organization has over 500 clients in more than 40 countries. They house a very international and professional team that maintain a diverse range of investment programs. The organization operates worldwide with office(s) in the USA, UK, France, UAE, China, & more.
To apply for this role please contact Altamush Mogally, Associate Recruitment Consultant at Selby Jennings, on Linkedin or via phone at: +49-301-6634-0767