- Preparation and implementation of examinations in alignment with a risk-based audit plan.
- Advising specialist departments on the design, structure, and execution of internal controls systems.
- Heavy involvement in the creation and participation of audit reports and financial statements.
- Working in close unison with the Head of IR on a variety of audit projects.
- Risk-oriented assessment of profitability, effectiveness, and functionality of internal control systems.
- Examination of annual financial statements of various leasing property firms.
- 3-5 years relevant experience in the auditing of banks, leasing companies, audit consultancies, or financial services.
- Completed studies in relevant topics such as economics, business law, computer science, or banking.
- Audit certifications such as the CIA would be a plus.
- Effective communication, negotiation, and advisory skills.
- Ability to effectively contribute to a fast-paced team-oriented environment.
- Very good oral and writing comprehension in both German and English.
- You should be self-motivated, driven, and possess the confidence to share constructive ideas.
- Combination of an independent work environment and involvement with a team.
- Modern and up-to-date equipped workplace.
- Clear path for personal and professional development.
- Can offer work from home to ensure a quality balance of private and work life.
- Company-sponsored events such as sporting events, year-end parties, and other team-building opportunities.
Please contact Tero Elias Latosuo at Selby Jennings if this position sounds like it would be the right fit for you.