- Develop and maintain relationships with institutional clients to generate revenue.
- Provide clients with market insights and investment ideas.
- Collaborate with research analysts to deliver timely and relevant information to clients.
- Work closely with trading teams to ensure smooth execution of trades.
- Stay up-to-date with market trends and regulatory changes.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, or a related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in institutional equities business.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet targets.
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin