We are working alongside our client, a leading niche regional asset management advisory, on their search for an IFRS Specialist to join their headquarters in Frankfurt. They are looking for someone with a strong background in IFRS to perform a series of varied tasks focusing on the integration and recording of assets in the processes and systems of the client's customers.
The IFRS Specialist will:
- Focus on the creation of reporting and IFRS consolidation packages according to customer specifications
- Be directly involved in the creation and submission of quarterly consolidation packages according to IFRS for alternative investment funds
- Participate in the creation of monthly portfolio reporting
- Further develop processes and methods for the preparation of IFRS financial statements in order to identify weaknesses and streamline these systems
- Also support other departments on related issues
- Possess a bachelor's or master's degree in a relevant field, i.e. accounting, finance, etc.
- Already have an in-depth understanding of the relevant regulatory requirements in the banking sector, particularly relating to IFRS consolidation
- Have had a significant amount of relevant professional experience (at least 5 years) pertaining to IFRS, especially IFRS 9
- Preferably also have had contact with asset management firms
- Have strong analytical as well as interpersonal skills
- Possess fluent verbal and written skills in German and ideally English
As IFRS Specialist you can expect:
- To work alongside an experienced and specialised team of experts in a variety of finance-related areas
- The chance to be supported in professional development through training and workshops
- To be able to work independently dealing with structured funds across different asset classes
- An attractive compensation package and market-based renumeration
- Flexibility in terms of partial remote working and working hours
Our client is a highly-specialised asset management consultancy focusing on alternative investment funds, e.g. in private equity, infrastructure, renewable energy etc.
To apply for the IFRS Specialist role, please contact Tom Flint, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Selby Jennings, with your CV at
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!