A leading Global Investment Bank is looking to hire 3 credit professionals to expand their Hedge Fund Credit Risk Group. They are looking to hire from the Analyst to Senior Vice President level.
This position will offer exposure to high-profile corporate transactions and will provide the opportunity to hone your credit skill set. This team is aligned with their Investment Bank and is essentially responsible for the credit assessment and approval for counterparties (hedge funds, family offices and private equity funds) across the globe.
- Assess and evaluate counterparty exposure based on analysis of both quantitative and qualitative factors
- Prepare counterparty transnational credit proposals drawing conclusions related to credit assessment
- Conduct due diligence and interact with counterparties
- Participate in negotiations of trading documentation
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Mathematics
- Analyst: 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Vice Presidents: 5+ years of credit risk experience covering hedge fund products
- SVP: 8+ years of credit risk experience covering hedge fund products
- Exposure to hedge funds, family offices and private equity funds
- Strong interpersonal skills as you will be working really closely with the sales floor