Head of Transaction Sales, Nordics - Investment Bank
An Wholesale Bank in London is seeking to hire an experienced Transaction Sales professional with exposure to Nordic Clients.
Key responsibilities of the Head of Transaction Sales role include:
- Focus on Cash Management and Trade Finance Sales
- Generating new transaction banking business across the Nordic region, specifically corporates
- Management of the Nordic Sales team
Key requirements of the Head of Transactions Sales role include:
- Experience within Cash Management Sales in a leading financial institution at least to an Director level
- Experience working with Corporate and / or Institutional Clients within the Nordic Region
- Experienced in managing a sales team would be preferential but not essential
- English speaking is essential, speaking in either Dutch, French or a Scandinavian language is beneficial
If you are interested in the Head of Transaction Sales role, apply online or contact the Sales & Trading Team for more information.