Our client is a leading Wealth Manager / Structured Products Intermediary who have a position available based in Zurich to lead their Sales team covering of Small Institutional clients in Switzerland, MENA, South Africa and the Nordics. The individual will have strong technical knowledge of Structured Products with current client relationships and sales experience in the regions.
- To lead their Sales team working with Clients in Switzerland mainly, but also MENA, South Africa, the Nordics and more.
- To be able to lead a team of 5 sales in 3 locations.
- To be able to maintain and build new client relationships, using your experience in communicating with clients to explain complex Structured Products.
- To use your technical expertise with small Institutional clients in order to generate interest in new Structured Products and AMCs (Actively Managed Certificates).
- Other ad-hoc projects from management to help develop the platform and brand market presence.
Skills/ Attributes required:
- The ideal candidate will have around 10+ years' experience in a similar position.
- Experience in Equity Derivatives or Structured Products, including: Pricing and Distributing.
- Knowledge of and relationships with Independent/External Asset Managers and Family Offices.
- Technical knowledge of Equity Derivative or Structured Products.
- Track record managing and building a business.