- Be the POC for various projects and teams including risk management, market risk, and portfolio risk.
- Drive road mapping and client pipelines.
- Deliver on projects and task given by front office.
- Engage with portfolio managers and client executives to identify needs to coordinate with engineers.
- Support research and data projects to help with decision making.
- 8+ years of experience working in risk management, portfolio analytics, quantitative analyst or related fields.
- Bachelor's degree in Financial Engineering, Mathematics, Financial Math, Statistics, or related field
- In depth understanding of quantitative risk measurements such as testing, VaR, Greeks, etc.
- Prior management experience, preferably 4+ years.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Hands on knowledge of equity, derivatives, and bonds.
Good to have:
- Master's degree or further.
- CFA/FRM certification.
- Experience using Bloomberg(PORT/MARS), BarraOne, MSCI RiskMetrics.