- Manage a team to accomplish established goals and conduct personnel duties for the team, as well as negotiate and make decisions on issues/activities having a critical impact/influence on company revenues, capital, or business operations.
- Leading and defining the product vision, and being responsible for the strategy, roadmap, development, digitisation, portfolio actions and program launches.
- Define and communicate product requirements and specifications, and a business plan to approach the marketplace, and coordinate and implement team procedures, client problem resolutions and client management.
- Communicate and coordinate with other internal/external stakeholders to ensure that the progress of its ongoing projects is running in a quality manner etc.
- 15+ years of relevant product management experience, with at least 8 years of experience in managing teams of product managers, designers and engineers.
- Working knowledge of the different systems, theories, and practices relevant to a function as well as practical experience of multiple business cycles.
- Experience driving multiple product initiatives simultaneously, working with cross-functional teams, ideating, building and optimizing digital products.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills as the role requires to communicate effectively with both internal and external stakeholders.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)