An alternative asset manager, specializing niche and esoteric strategies, is seeking to build out their team with a Head of Investor Relations & Fundraising to spearhead capital raising.
- Spearhead the process of fundraising
- Maintain existing relationships with clients, while prospecting and engaging with potential clients
- Spearhead the annual investor meeting, as well as the quarterly and annual investor letters
- Create content and communication materials for investors
- Travel frequently to meet with clients
- Successful track record in capital raising, preferably in Venture Capital, Private Equity, or Private Credit
- A rolodex of clients, including institutional investors and family offices
- Strong communication, organization, presentation, and project management skills
This firm is located in NYC, but the Head of IR may be located anywhere in the United States.