Our client, a leading private equity firm with a global presence and over $1.7 billion in assets under management, is seeking a Head of Investor Relations to join their team in Paris. As the Head of Investor Relations, you will be responsible for managing a team of six people and reporting directly to the partners of the group.
Due to their current Head of Investor Relations making the difficult decision to leave the firm after almost 3 decades, the team are excited to find someone with matched enthusiasm and dedication to continue their growing success. This individual would need to be based in Paris and the ideal candidate would match the firms entrepreneurial mindset and come with big ambitions for the future. This is an exciting next step for someone who is wishing to take their existing investor relations and management skills to the next level.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with investors, including institutional investors and high net worth individuals
- Prepare and deliver investor presentations, reports and other communication materials
- Manage and coordinate investor meetings, roadshows and events
- Ensure timely and accurate responses to investor inquiries
- Monitor and report on market trends, competitor activity and investor sentiment
- Work closely with the investment team to provide investor feedback and insights
- Manage the investor relations budget and ensure effective use of resources
- Ensure compliance with all relevant regulations and reporting requirements
- 10+ years of experience in investor relations or related field
- Strong leadership skills and experience managing a team
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Private Equity experience preferred
- Fluent in English, other European languages attractive
- Strong network in the industry
- Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
If you'd like the chance to hear more about this exciting opportunity and to take the next step in your career, then please apply here.
Back to jobs