Title: Head of Implementation and Customer Success
Location: NYC Financial District; hybrid model 2-3 days in office; travel required about 25% of the time
Summary: A fintech and software company is seeking a new Head of Implementation and Customer Success. They were founded in 2018 as a spin off from another well-known firm. They are a leading enabler of secure data connectivity between financial institutions and 3rd party application. Their tech is used at many top tier US banks and wealth management firms. Generally, they empower financial institutions and their customers with access and oversight to their connected apps, enabling secure data exchanges in holistic and scalable open finance ecosystems.
- Be accountable for financial goals and metrics, including revenue, client retention, gross margins, and utilization.
- Analyze information from customer environments on server, network infrastructure and applications to effectively advocate customer needs and feedback internally to inform product vision and roadmap.
- Serve as first line decision maker for the business including developing ramp up plans and schedules that meet customer requirements while also identifying risks and developing mitigation plans
- Provide day-to-day direction to cross-functional implementation and support teams and best practices to the customers to support them in their environment.
- Operate in an innovative startup environment as a key part of a highly skilled product engineering team and manage the Implementation and customer success team
- Plan, lead, organize and control multiple project initiatives in accordance with approved scope and schedule
- Lead delivery of consulting, education, implementation services and problem resolution to our customers, overseeing resource management, project delivery and operational success metrics.
- Engage Sales, Solutions and Operations to validate new business scope as it pertains to customer contract documents, technical specifications, and data analytics to ensure correct technologies are selected to support customer requirements
- Management experience within financial product development
- Experience with AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Proficiency in Core Java programming language
- Proficiency building RESTful interfaces using Java (REST/JSON)
- 10+ years as a Solution Engineer (preferred), Implementation Consultant, or Support Engineer or Software Developer with experience leading projects and/or working with customer
- Availability to travel up to 25% within the US
- Experience with SQL, Reactive, Docker, Kubernetes and/or Vert.x
- Experience with data analytic to provide business insights
- Knowledge of cloud architecture and deployments
- Consulting experience in the software industry
- Experience with Project Management and planning
- Security framework knowledge e.g., OAuth 2.0
- Financial services messaging standards (e.g., OFX, FDX, PSD2)