Head of EM Credit Sales Trading - Brokerage, London
A Brokerage is looking to add to their EM Fixed Income Business Unit and is seeking to hire a Head of EM Credit Sales Trading in London. The role offers a huge opportunity for an ambitious person.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Responsible for sales of EM Debt products
- Responsible managing 4 sales trader with the view to grow and hire more into the team
- Continue to be a senior producer on the desk, the successful candidate must have a transferable book of Institutional Clients. Examples: UK, Switzerland or Africa
- Liaising and building long term-relationships with clients by providing investment advice to clients, including market information
Key requirements of the Head of EM Credit Sales Trader role include:
- Proven experience in an EM Sales role within a leading financial institution, at least to an VP level
- Extensive and in depth knowledge of EM Credit markets
- Existing client relationships in place with Institutional Clients, (example: UK, Switzerland and Africa)
If you are interested in the Head of EM Credit Sales Trader role, apply online today or contact the Sales & Trading Team for more information.