This entrepreneurial group have been investing into residential UK real estate for 5 years and have successfully embarked on their first fundraise. They are now looking for am ambitious, driven individual to lead their investor relations and capital raising function for both this fundraise and future fund raises.
To be considered for this market-leading head of capital raising position, you must be a hungry individual with a track record of raising assets from investors.
- To implement a business development strategy and lead the investor relations function.
- Build out a pipeline of prospective investors with the capacity to invest into UK real estate funds.
- To add experience and expertise to the global business development efforts.
- Represent the entrepreneurial brand with a strong understand of the firms values and products.
- To manage the relationships with existing and prospective investors.
- Attend regular meetings with key prospective and existing investors.
- Take control of the project management which includes managing the CRM database and marketing.
- 5+ years of capital raising into buy-side strategies (real estate preferred but not required)
- Track record of raising assets from either pension funds, insurance companies, endowments, family offices, private banks or HNWs.
- Self-starter with a hunger for sales and very entrepreneurial mindset.
- Ability to work well both individually and as part of a team.
- Motivated to take control of a business and grow it beneath you.
If you would like the chance to take responsibility for a growing boutique and have real impact in the success of the business, then apply on this site.