- Support execution of objectives across firm's core, sectors and M&A activity
- Diverse responsibilities to support the firm's origination efforts across all relevant groups
- Be an effective point of contact internally and externally
- Important responsibilities to train and mentor junior members of the team
- Must be Native Danish.
- At Analyst level: Graduates from business school with relevant degrees, MSc, MBA or education/Highly experienced interns/Full time Analysts with 1 or 2 years M&A experience are all welcome
- At Associate level: 3-5 years of full time M&A experience
- At VP level: 6-9 years of full time M&A experience
- At Director level: 9+ years of full time M&A experience
- Corporate Finance/Investment banking/Leading Accounting Firms/Transaction Services/Corporate Development/Strategy&Consulting are all welcome as long as experience is within M&A
- Experience in reviewing, negotiating transaction documentation, process and project management, valuation, financial modelling, client pitch preparation etc.
If you are looking to join a very active, established yet growing platform, then please apply!