- Ensure the smooth flow of creation and implementation of a strategy designed to grow the business in the Asia Market
- Achieve the set-target by the BOD
- Maintains budgets for managed entity as well as the individual projects it takes on
- Makes key decisions for managed entity
- Research and analyses industry, market, and competitors to make informed strategy decisions
- Creates initiatives to take advantage of market opportunities, reduce operational threats, forestall business risks and maximise strengths
- Identifies core competencies and defines operational goals
- Assisting, as required, in raising additional capital at appropriate valuations to enable the company to meet sales, growth and market share objectives
- Establish and maintain operational budges for the team personnel and equipment
- Collaborate with all other direction to maximize Group performance
- To design and implement effective organization structure to achieve turnover and profit targets set for the Company consistent with Board policy
- Responsible for the overall management of the office's business operations, communicating with Trader about business processes, predicting business risks, giving feedback on abnormal business situations, proposing solutions and reporting to the head office in a timely manner
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Minimum 8-10 years of experience in Wholesale Sugar commodity industry, executing management of import and export business in foreign companies of related fields.
- Familiar with international trade process, import and export documents and letter of credit operation process.
- Possess strong connections and network with Asia Wholesale Sugar Businesses especially in Vietnam