Currently working with a conglomerate corporation that is seeking to add a General Counsel to their firm to handle various Real Estate and PE holdings. This will be a critical hire for the firm as you will be reporting to the CEO. You will handle legal matters for a variety of companies in their portfolio which include Real Estate, E-sports, Media, and more. The General Counsel will be handling various corporate matters in addition drafting/negotiating a wide array of contracts including leases, vendor agreements, employment agreements, and more.
- Advise executive management on various matters such as legal rights.
- Creating and drafting employment and vendor agreements.
- Creating new entities and managing the organizations holding entities.
- Collaborating with outside counsel regarding any sort of legal issues, as well as handling statutory filings and licensing forms.
- Overseeing the company's litigation strategy pertaining to any legal action.
- JD from a top tier Law school
- 4+ years of experience at a top-tier law firm or coming from an in-house background
- Experience with Real Estate Investments, Contract Drafting, and Corporate Governance issues.
If you are interested in the General Counsel role feel free to reach out with an updated copy of your resume.