Associate / VP - FX Flow Sales - Investment Bank, London
An Investment Bank is looking to add to their FX Business Unit and is seeking to hire an experienced professional in FX Flow Sales London. The role offers a huge opportunity for an entrepreneurial candidate.
Key responsibilities of the FX Sales role include:
- Responsible for sales of Flow FX sales, with a focus on products such as NDFs, Forwards, Swaps, Options and Spots
- Focus on sales to UK and European Corporate Clients
- Work with the wider trading team to design and implement long term trading strategies and grow the bank's institutional client presence
- Liaising and building long term-relationships with clients by providing investment advice to clients, including market information
Key requirements of the FX Sales role include:
- Proven experience in an FX Sales role within a leading financial institution, at least to an Associate level
- Extensive and in depth knowledge of European FX markets
- Existing client relationships in place with UK / European Corporate Clients
- Willing to be based in London
If you are interested in the Rates Sales role, apply online today or contact the Sales & Trading Team for more information.