Full Stack Software Engineer (C#/.NET) | Boston, MA
This Elite Hedge Fund, based in Boston, MA, is known for generating more revenue per head on their small teams than almost any other firm in the industry. They're tight-knit, lean culture and elite compensation means that their engineers rarely depart the organization, making this Full Stack Software Engineer role a rare opportunity to join one of Boston's Top Hedge Funds.
As a Full Stack Software Engineer, you will apply your deep expertise in software engineering and trading to design and build trading, order, and execution management systems. You will collaborate with all levels of the organization, directly interfacing with analysts, investment managers, and traders to understand how you can most effectively impact the business.
- Design and build end to end, full stack solutions in a hybrid-cloud environment
- Interface directly with business users, analysts, and researchers to understand business use cases and collaborate on technical solutions
- BS Degree or higher in Computer Science/Engineering; or other technical discipline
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- Experience leading development life-cycle processes, best practices and architecture
- Significant expertise with C#/.NET
- Experience building trading systems or working in a Hedge Fund
- Experience with Azure or AWS
- Industry leading compensation and benefits packages
- Work from home flexibility
- A close-knit culture, prioritizing work life balance, professional development, and collaboration and access across all levels of the business