My client, a firm offering an industry leading systematic platform, is looking for a Front Office Developer to join a team working on an in-house analytic platform that serves a Portfolio Manager.
- Monitor, scrape and standardise complex financial data from various sources including web and data feeds.
- Build time-series databases that's scalable to host high frequency data.
- Capable of multi-tasking, handling adhoc requests while delivering long-term projects.
- 1-5 years of experience of development preferably in finance.
- Proficient in Python and SQL.
- Experienced in designing high-throughput database.
- Experienced in APIs of well-known vendors (e.g. Bloomberg, Factset, Eikon).
- Experienced in data crawling and data parsing.
- Web development is a plus.
This role is either located in Hong Kong (on site) or India (remote). Please do let me know if you or anyone in your network would be interested in a position like this!