Summary: International payments firm is looking to hire a fraud strategy expert with 5+ years of experience in payments and fraud management. The role would be highly technical and quantitative, with the ideal candidate being proficient utilizing SQL and Python to analyze data and lead fraud investigations.
- Identify fraudulent trends and resolve issues
- Follow card scheme regulation to analyze disputed cardholder transactions
- Troubleshoot and monitor decision system and model performance for payments risk
- PhD or master's degree in a quantitative discipline such as economics, statistics, operations research, engineering, or computer science
- Extensive payments industry knowledge and fraud rule writing skills
- Experience in regulatory examination and model review
- Retirement savings and programs