An industry leading global investment bank is looking to enhance their fraud analytics function and looking to ass an experienced senior associate to focus on their consumer lending portfolios. With several new products being brought to market, the business is looking to enhance their fraud identification and prevention tactics in an effort to mitigate potential losses. Candidates should have previous experience in a fraud risk functions and have a working knowledge of digital applications fraud prevention. This bank is dominating the consumer lending space with massive partnerships continuing to thrive making for a fast-moving and agile work environment. Additionally, the push to return to office will require candidates to relocate or be present in the Dallas/ fort worth area and processes will move rather quickly with urgency to fill these vacancies.
- Lead a small team of quantitative analysts focusing on strategy and policy design for their fraud identification and prevention efforts.
- Partner with team leads at every segment of the credit life-cycle (Acquisitions, line assignment, collections, etc.) to mitigate potential losses.
- Stay up to date on the latest trends within the consumer fraud space specific to digital platforms
- Effectively communicate findings to internal stakeholder and directly influence business decisions.
- 2+ years of experience in a fraud risk analytics function.
- Master's degree or above in any STEM related field of study.
- Excellent communication skills is a mandatory requirement given the fast-paced environment.
- Proven track record working with consumer lending products, specifically cards and digital installments.