We are currently representing a $2.5bn private markets investment management firm. They are focused on the food and agriculture sectors with a global outlook.
They are looking to add a Private Equity Analyst to their team in London.
- Excellent Academics, graduating from a Top University
- 2 years experience working in either M&A or Private Equity
- Ideally will have looked at Food / Agriculture - this could be a consumer coverage
- Understanding of and passion about investing is a must.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
- Good understanding of LBO Modelling.
- Team player with a strong work ethic.
- Willingness to work and willingness to learn is key
- Ability to work quickly and does not need to be "hand-held"