About Our Client
Our client is a well established European bank with multiple offices placed globally over 40 countries. They are now looking to add to their fixed income sales team so they can capture more of the market and lead the way in the region.
About The Role
Our client is looking for an established Fixed income sales person to join their team. The desk are really looking for someone with a good all round derivative knowledge to help them target and maximise their pool of clients. This is a great opportunity for someone who already has a strong client covergage to be part of a team with a strong balance sheet and a broad mandate. It would also be a great opportunity for someone currently sitting in a VP position, looking to take the next steps in the career.
The role will involve:
- Meeting regularly with clients to help provide solutions and better understand their needs
- Working closely with stakeholders including research and trading etc
- Proactively driving sales coverage of FIC products to French, Italian or Spanish clients
- Working within regulatory framework to optimise the balance sheet
- Working to meet targets set out by management to produce revenue for the bank
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record and a demonstrable client coverage across France and Southern Europe. They will be experienced and highly motivated to hit and excel targets laid out by the bank. The ideal candidate will:
- Have 7+ years fixed income experience
- Have strong derivative knowledge particularly with swaps, cross currency swaps and callables
- Have a strong client coverage particularly with banks, asset managers and insurance companies
- Have a strong client coverage of clients based in France or the South of Europe
- Be a Fluent/Native French speaker
- Be willing/already located in Utrecht
If this sounds like a role for you then please respond to this advert. If not, then it would be worth sharing with a friend to see if its a role for them.