Our client is a growing fintech and a reliable financial partner for SMEs and large institutions. With offices all across Belgium, our client is looking for an Audit Manager to lead a diverse team and ensure the planning and follow-up of the audit work.
- Being involved in the further development of the audit strategy and bringing added value on assignments with your team
- Follow closely trends and current events and inform your team of updates within the field of audit.
- Develop yourself and provide fast and proactive advice to your customer
- As a people manager you ensure that you inspire your team and take it to a higher level. You will be involved in job applications to expand your team together with HR. In addition, you conduct evaluation and feedback conversations to be able to offer your people the necessary training
- Possibility of being involved in various projects such as due diligence, valutations, internal audits, IFRS, consolidation, WCO supervision, performing data analyzes and setting up management reports
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the Audit field
- Developing the audit activities and strategy gives you energy
- You like to manage a team and you allow people to grow as an involved knowledge sharer
- Preferably, additional professional certifications for Auditors (i.e. CIA, CPA, CISA, IC)
- Great expertise in fund administration
- Sound understanding of regulatory requirements, specifically in Europe and Luxembourg
- Fluent in Dutch and English
To apply for the Audit Manager role, please contact Karim Moghrabi, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at Selby Jennings, on LinkedIn.
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!