A proprietary trading firm in Chicago, IL is seeking a Financial Data Analyst to join their growing team. As a Financial Data Analyst, you'll be working directly with the CFO and the technology team to ensure daily reconciliation and reporting processes are as efficient as possible. If you're looking to combine your technical and financial knowledge, please don't hesitate to apply in and learn more about the opportunity!
As a Financial Data Analyst, you'll have the following responsibilities:
- Design, build, and maintain daily reconciliation and reporting processes.
- Utilize data to build financial reports and analysis for business stake holders.
- Work with exchanges to ensure proper funding, timely and accurate reporting of trading activity, trading related costs such as rebates, exchange fees, and commissions
- Assist in financial close process and preparation of necessary trade data
Qualifications for Financial Data Analyst:
- Accounting or Finance Bachelor degree
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel (VBA, micros, pivot tables, v-lookup, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of SQL database software, working knowledge of Python
- Experience with a general ledger software
- 1-2 years industry experience, preferably with a trading or clearing firm
- General knowledge and interest of digital assets, equities or futures markets
- Problem solver with excellent communication skills
- Driven and detail-oriented individual with aptitude to thrive within a dynamic and fast-paced environment