- Supporting the activities of GFCCT-S&T, including end-to-end systems testing between primary source systems and sanctions screening and transaction monitoring systems such as HotScan, Actimize or other systems to detect control breaks and mitigate financial crimes risk.
- Lead projects to perform Fin Crime related IT application(s) testing across various offices
- Lead or assist in performing IT application(s) reviews, including documenting process flows, data flows and analyses of data input / output results, while fully understanding the FinCrime compliance component
- Assess and ensure controls are in place and designed to ensure the completeness and accuracy of transaction and customer data from primary source systems to transaction filtering and transaction monitoring systems such as HotScan, Actimize or other systems.
- Stay abreast of latest data management and IT related developments concerning AML and Sanctions, fraud schemes, and security issues
- 7 plus years of experience in Financial Crimes Space (Sanctions screening/KYC/Transaction Monitoring)
- Strong exposure to IT testing processes, including Test planning, test case preparation, test execution, and test evidence validation.
- Knowledge of various complex data formats, data mapping and data lineage concepts.
- Strong data analytics experience using SQL and related tools
- Strong understanding of complex System Architectures to develop test plans for financial crimes compliance (such as Actimize, SAM, Hotscan, FIS Prime, etc.)
- Strong command over Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Word)
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong ability to drive complex discussions with stakeholder