We are currently representing a $500M Family Office who are looking to recruit a Financial Accountant to their team here in London.
- Overseeing the accounting records
- Preparing financial statements, including monthly, quarterly and annual accounts
- Preparing of the quarterly investor's fund reports
- Preparing accounting compliance reports
- Validating the valuation metrics for the private investments, including private equity providers' quarterly reports to comply with the accounting standards
- To comply with the accounting standards related to trading securities
- Ensuring fund administrator reporting is accurate, on time and reflective of wider business insights
- Month-end NAV calculations
- Preparing budgeting, reporting, forecasting and cost analysis
- Liaising with external auditors and deal with any financial irregularities as they arise
- Performing tests to check financial information and systems
- Liaising with HMRC etc.
- Must be ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Bachelor degree in finance or accountancy
- A minimum of 5-6 years of experience
- Ideally will have previous experience working in a Family Office / Investment Management Firm
- Ideally will have sound knowledge of structured products / Private Equity or Public Equities
- Excellent knowledge in Excel and other Microsoft programs
- Strong communication skills
- You must be numerate, articulate and have attentive to detail.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK