- Keeping track of competitor moves and global market trends and preparing market intelligence data for effective decision making
- Sales & distribution of Fertilizer products primarily Urea and MAP, through resellers and growers/farmers in Queensland and North of NSW territory
- New customer acquisition within the assigned territory
- Networking activities and representation at Key local industry events
- Drive strongly to achieve business delivery in terms of budget/targets
- Relationship building with vendors and customers via regular meetings and interactions
- Ensuring adherence to statutory compliances and company SOPs
- Facilitate in expansion of the buyer base through Strategic selling, risk and reliability assessment
- Managing local fertilizer trading operations right from enquiry generation to payment realization.
- Ensuring high level of customer satisfaction by timely redressal of customer grievances through regular interactions and grievance handling with respect to cargo deliveries, accounts settlement etc.
- Overseeing preparation of daily, weekly and monthly MIS reports with respect to fertiliser price movements and market trends and analysing the same.
- Coordinate with local team in handling local logistics and port operations and warehousing
- Acquisition of new customers in a highly competitive industry and bringing business on the table
- Establishing our company presence as a credible and trusted Trade partner in the Australian market
- Inter office and inter department coordination across locations for trade execution
- Effective management of the product position after giving due consideration to trade volatility
- Individual with excellent connect with resellers/growers and ability to get grow the business
- Knowledge of local Australian fertilizer industry
- Good communication skills - written and verbal
- Good analytical skills and ability to interpret market intelligence data for effective decision making
- Ability to liaise effectively with external agencies and good networking skills
- Graduate, preferably MBA in Marketing/Finance
- Proven experience in fertilizer sales/ trading.
- High customer connects (ability to work with large counterparties and generate repeat business)
- Operational knowledge - Trade Support/logistics/port operations/warehousing of Fertilizer Sales and Distribution in Australian market
- Must be willing & prepared for travel across NSW/assigned territory
- Strong industry networks and proven strong sales track record