- Legal support and coordination of any projects that the Family Office is involved in or requires you to be involved in.
- Managing outside counsel, review of documentation and assistance with any legal issues.
- Drafting and reviewing legal documentation, including any agreements, company resolutions, joint venture agreements, powers of attorney, employment and any services agreements.
- Performing research across a wide range of subject areas and providing recommendations.
- Overseeing corporate transactions (incorporation, ownership transfer etc) in various jurisdictions, including the preparation of the relevant documentation.
- Advising senior management on upcoming regulatory developments impacting the business.
- Covering any ad hoc tasks that may require your assistance from time to time.
- UK qualified lawyer with experience in a similar role and environment.
- Outstanding research, analysis and communication skills are a must.
- Creative approach to problem solving with strong analytical skills, results driven, detail orientated with a delivery focus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Positive attitude, personal commitment to the team and understanding the need and importance of team work.
- Willing to travel (in the UK and internationally).
- Must be eligible to work in the UK