Selby Jennings is working with one of the world's largest and most prestigious financial institutions.
They are looking for an Executive Director and Machine Learning Engineer to be a key technical lead within this rapidly growing group. You will develop and deploy applications with an opportunity to experiment, test, and try out new unique ideas with innovative technology to solve mission critical problems, internally and externally. This firm puts a huge emphasis on technology and consistently has one of the highest tech-spends in financial services. The chosen candidate will lead and manage a variety of transformation projects that will have a direct impact on how they serve their customers.
Compensation can be above market rate for the right candidate particularly given that the role is in Dallas and the vast array of benefits around cost of living and lifestyle!
To be considered, you will have the following qualifications, strengths, and abilities:
- Expertise of application, data, and infrastructure disciplines
- Knowledge of architecture, design, and business processes
- Expert understanding of financial control and budget management
- Experience working in large, collaborative teams, and passionate about building an innovative culture
- More than 8 years of data engineering experience
- Minimum of 5 years coding in Java, Scala, or Python
- 3+ years of Machine Learning experience - specifically productionizing ML models
- 3+ years of experience working with Big Data and data streaming solutions
- 3+ years of experience in Spark or PySpark
- 2+ years of experience in AWS, Google Cloud, or Azure
Interviews have already begun, and our client is looking to make a hire as soon as possible, so please apply now!