An Asset Manager with over $1B in AuM is looking for an Execution trader to join their systematic Futures team. The firm employs discretionary and systematic global macro trading strategies that seek to capture investment opportunities across liquid commodity, foreign exchange, fixed income, and equity markets. The ideal candidate must be technical and have experience in trading futures products.
- Work collaboratively with Futures desk to execute and manage trades while minimizing market impact and transaction costs using cutting-edge algorithms and tools.
- Utilize Quantitative models and analysis to assess market conditions in the Futures space, liquidity, and potential trading opportunities.
- Collaborate with Quantitative Researchers and Developers to create and enhance trading algorithms.
- Conduct post-trade analysis to assess the effectiveness of executed strategies and identify areas of improvement.
- Master's or PhD in a Quantitative field from a top tier educational institution.
- Strong understanding of Futures markets, trading strategies and Quantitative Analysis.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Python AND VBA.
- Systematic Futures Trading experience.
- 4-8 years in the Quantitative Trading space.
- 2+ year's experience in a similar role with a proven track record of excellent performance.
- The firm offers a competitive compensation package, including a base salary and discretionary bonus based on performance.
- Collaborative work environment alongside top industry veterans.