Title: Execution Trader
Compensation: $200k base salary + $50k discretionary bonus
Summary: A top quantitative global macro hedge fund based in New York is looking to bring on an Execution Trader to their highly collaborative, flat-structured team where you will have the opportunity to work directly alongside the Head of Trading.
- Execute trades in the futures and FX space.
- Coordinate and collaborate with the team to implement trading ideas.
- Manual execution of trades and not just monitoring trades.
- Running trades on Excel with VBA code and debugging issues on the fly.
- Other responsibilities - execution flow and running analysis where trades are going wrong.
- 1+ years of trading experience in the Futures/ FX space, experience working with options is a value add.
- Highly proficient in Python and VBA.
- Knowledge of futures/ FX market.
- Strong academic background in a quantitative field.