The client is US-based multi-strategy trading firm that is more than 20 years old, that works across a variety of products including equities, commodities, fixed-income and FX products.
The ideal candidate would be hands-on in terms of trading, be highly technical (Python preferred!), and have experience in the Quant space.
You will be:
- Working with a dynamic, boutique and growing team in Hong Kong
- Growing out the trading arm
- Covering and managing trade functions, including on execution
- Working closely with and within the Quant function to monitor and model trading strategies
- Collaborate on Quant models and tools to fit the company's requirements
- Working directly with senior management on the relevant markets
- Proficient in Python
- 1-5 years of relevant experience
- Degree/Advanced degree in a quantitative field