A leading US Financial Services Company is seeking a Senior Event & Content Creation professional to add to their team here in Singapore. This is a new Event & Content Creation role a part of expansion within the Asia team, and we are looking for Event & Content Creation professionals from mid to senior level to join this leading US Financial Services Company.
Responsibilities of the Event & Content Creation Professional include:
- Develop event programs, conferences, briefings and webcasts etc to promote across the region.
- Lead content discussions with senior stakeholders across the business.
- Work closely with management and internal team representatives to support marketing efforts.
- Up to date on wider industry trends to report regularly to the business and enhance future strategic planning.
Requirements of the Event & Content Creation Professional include:
- Undergraduate/first-level degree preferred.
- Minimum seven years of business experience preferred; minimum five years' experience of managing a portfolio of events.
- Strong written, verbal and analytical skills.
If you are interested apply online today, we regret to inform that only suitable candidates will be contacted for further discussion.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)