We are currently representing a Global Consumer focused Long Short / Long Only Hedge fund, based in London. They are one of the top performing funds and have been 30% up this year.
They are looking to add an Equity Research Analyst to their investment team.
- Deep-diving into fundamental equity research where you will apply your financial acumen and curiosity to identify and evaluate a range of investment opportunities in global equity markets (focusing on consumer-centric industries).
- Financial analysis of key business value drivers and historical financial and operational performance.
- Portfolio monitoring of their portfolio companies
- Conducting Primary research
- Evaluate and Assess ESG Factors and perform risk analysis on the impact.
- Where needed, get in direct contact with management teams of companies in their investable universe
- Has at least 3 years prior experience at a Blue Chip Investment Bank or Hedge Fund.
- This experience will be within a similar type of role and be research based
- Excellent Academics with at least a high quality Undergraduate Degree
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Ideally fluent in written and spoken Mandarin
- Strong proficiency in Excel
- Competency in platforms such as Bloomberg, Capital IQ or Factset